experience with CASE/diagramming tools in Erlang

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu@REDACTED
Wed Mar 14 12:28:12 CET 2001

>Kris Prieb (kprieb@REDACTED) wrote:
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > Does anyone have experience using CASE/diagramming tools with Erlang?
>If
> > so, could you share what worked for you and what didn't?

Given the almost perfect match between Erlang and SDL, I was quite surprised
to find out that there aren't any SDL tools that can generate Erlang...
maybe it's because none are so open that 3rd party extensions are allowed...
or maybe it's because I just could not find them...

Does anyone know more about that?

/Vlad