Speaking of documentation

Chris Pressey cpressey@REDACTED
Wed Mar 7 19:53:37 CET 2001

Is there a supported "autodoc" facility for Erlang, where one can write
documentation embedded in comments in the code, which is then extracted
and processed into 'formal' documentation in HTML (or whatever)?

I've noticed some unexplained comment sentinels in various sources, but
I've also noticed that the documentation and code are in seperate files
for all of the library modules I've looked into so far.

Thanks in advance
_chris

--
"Ten short days ago all I could look forward to was a dead-end job as a
engineer.  Now I have a promising future and make really big Zorkmids."