Erlang Development Environment

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Tue Mar 6 09:05:58 CET 2001

Torbjorn Tornkvist (tobbe@REDACTED) wrote:

> JFYI: Tony Rogvall has made a coupling between Erlang an GTK.
> I think the plan is to release it to the OTP team (don't take
> my word for it though). However, I'm not sure how well GTK
> works under Windows.

Hum. That's great ! I hope he will release his code because it would be
very useful. GTK is a very powerful toolkit.

For the Windows part, I think this should work on Windows:
- Because GTK started in the GIMP (Image manipulation tool) project.
  GIMP has been ported on Windows, so I think the toolkit should work.
- Because I have heard that Gnome has been ported on Windows. Gnome is a
  GTK based desktop, so ...

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.erlang-fr.org/