Launch and executable file inside an Erlang Program

Salvador Alcaraz salcaraz@REDACTED
Fri Jun 29 19:56:29 CEST 2001

Friends:

I have an executable file, like: a.out

The file a.out has some instructions, E/S instructions, etc.

I need to execute an Erlang program that inside it there is another
executable file (like a.out).

How can I insert this executable file inside an Erlang program???

Thank you in advance

| Salvador Alcaraz Carrasco                  | http://www.umh.es         |
| Division de Ingenieria Telematica          | http://obelix.umh.es      |
| Dpto. Fisica y Arquitectura de Computadores| salcaraz@REDACTED           |
| Universidad Miguel Hernandez               | salcaraz@REDACTED    |
| Avda. del ferrocarril, s/n                 | Telf. +34 96 665 8495     |
| Elche, Alicante (Spain)                    |                           |