Drivers

Karel Van Oudheusden voudheus@REDACTED
Thu Jun 21 23:34:41 CEST 2001

Hello,

I have written a 'C1.c' file which is supposed to be a linked-in Erlang
driver:

#include <stdio.h>
#include "erl_driver.h"

static int erlang_port;
static long easy_start();

Except for a warning message, I have successfully compiled the file with
the following command:

gcc -c -I/mnt/hda2/kvo7B-1/otp_src_R7B-1/erts/emulator/beam C1.c -o C1

However, in the (old) documentation that I downloaded from the net, I am
supposed to change the contents of the 'config.c' file before
compilation and linking. The problem is I cannot find this file. Can
somebody help me with this. And how do I link the file into the Erlang
system? I am using RedHat 7.0.  Where can I find the most up to date
documentation on drivers?

thanx,
KVO.