gen_tcp:send problem

Peter H|gfeldt peter@REDACTED
Tue Jun 19 13:47:04 CEST 2001

In some way you have provided Data to gen_tcp:send(Socket, Data) that is
not an I/O-list: there is an integer value of 256 in the list of data
provided to port_command.

For the definition of I/O-list, see for instance erl -man erlang, under
the heading port_command.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Högfeldt			e-mail  : peter@REDACTED
Open Telecom Platform		Phone:  : +46 (8) 727 57 58
Ericsson Utvecklings AB		Mobile	: +46  070-519 57 51
S-126 25 STOCKHOLM		Fax:	: +46 (8) 727 5775
Office address:			Armborstvägen 1, Älvsjö