Interesting benchmark performance (was RE: Pitiful benchmark perf ormance)

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Mon Jun 18 13:41:40 CEST 2001

Another option could be to allow "high-priority" ports, that are
polled e.g. just before checking the normal priority process
queue -- or just after, to reduce the starvation risk.

Not that I'm against a time- or cycle-based scheduling model.

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Senior System Architect                      mob: +46 70 519 81 95