problem to compiler ".erl" file to ".bean" file.

Raimo Niskanen raimo@REDACTED
Thu Feb 22 09:08:49 CET 2001

> "Joao Jr." wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I've problem when a try to compiler ".erl" file to ".bean" file.
>
> I execute the compiler, it compiler perfectly, but ".bean" file isn't
> create and it isn't return any error.
>
> Then a can't use my functions.
>
> What can I do, to solve this problem?
>
> thanks.

Please be more specific. Which command do you give, what is the
printout, which version of Erlang are you running, and on what operating
system.

And by the way, the result files are ".beam" files, not ".bean" files.

Normally, the command "erlc foo.erl" produces no printout, but the
result file "foo.beam", when successful.

/ Raimo Niskanen, Ericsson UAB, Erlang/OTP