Bluetail Ticket Tracker questions

sakou@REDACTED sakou@REDACTED
Thu Feb 1 08:34:22 CET 2001

Hi,

I am searching web based bug tracking tool to use our project.
Bluetail Ticket Tracker looks like better than other tools.
But I have some question about BTT.

1. Is it possible to add a new field to form of a bug report? (ex. FREQUENCY,VERSION,,,)

2. Can BTT e-mail to inform the one who is assigned when someone issues a bug report?

3. Can you get a graphic chart?

4. Is it possible to search with any combination of field data of a bug report?
Can regular expression be used when you do 'search'?

5. Can you attach any type of file (ascii,binary) to a bug report?

Thanks