MAP Message Querie

Sean Hinde Sean.Hinde@REDACTED
Mon Dec 10 13:18:42 CET 2001

Hello,

I'm sorry but you have asked your question in the wrong place. Erlang is a
programming language and this list is for questions about that language.

I'd suggest www.3gpp.org <http://www.3gpp.org>  to find information about
MAP signalling

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: nigar [mailto:nigar@REDACTED]
Sent: 08 December 2001 04:49
To: erlang-questions@REDACTED
Subject: MAP Message Querie

Hello Erlang,

How r u doing?????
Even we want to know how abt to go, with making the MAP message.

like for eg:
what i know is the map protocol data unit will carry the message,
but i am not getting the exact understanding.
if u know ,guide me ya!!!!!!!

if we tell MAP-OPEN the TCAP primitive is TC Begin
for this what will the MAP-OPEN message should be ,
and what message has to be send to TCAP.

we got the asn TCAP code along with the compiler we downloaded,
but while generating the code it is giving 3 errors
we are using object sys asn compiler.
Can u tell me were will we get the TCAP asn code.

Thanks in Advance
Nigar

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: