Colour

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Thu Apr 26 15:53:09 CEST 2001

> Where can I find different background colours that can be used in Erlang.

Yeah .... at last I get a reason to submit a little lib I wrote
sometime ago to the erlang contrib site. It's an erlang interface
to the slang libraries and I just sent it to contrib@REDACTED

slang is a tty lib which is used to implement some of my favourite
applications (one is the MUA i'm using just right now, mutt)

And ... it can be used to "set the background colours"

Cheers

/klacke

--
Claes Wikstrom                        -- Caps lock is nowhere and
Alteon WebSystems                     -- everything is under control