gen_server code_change

Peter H|gfeldt peter@REDACTED
Tue Apr 10 13:24:43 CEST 2001

Of the high-level code replacement instructions, only *update* can
cause the code_change function to be called. It does that if and only
if the Change element of the instruction is equal to {advanced, Extra}.

/Peter

Peter Högfeldt			e-mail  : peter@REDACTED
Open Telecom Platform		Phone:  : +46 (8) 727 57 58
Ericsson Utvecklings AB		Mobile	: +46  070-519 57 51
S-126 25 STOCKHOLM		Fax:	: +46 (8) 727 5775
Office address:			Armborstvägen 1, Älvsjö