about graphics and GUI

Gunilla Hugosson gunilla@REDACTED
Wed Sep 20 10:10:57 CEST 2000

The reason for dropping IG is that it takes too much time
and effort maintaining two applications doing more and less
the same thing, and we (OTP) consider IC better since it uses
a standardized way of describing interfaces (IDL) and can
generate interfaces Erlang-Erlang/C/Java, not only Erlang-C.
Don't know about any people getting into a mess.

Regards, Gunilla