about graphics and GUI

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Mon Sep 18 12:11:16 CEST 2000

With the new binary syntax it is really easy to write a program that
does this if the source header file/interface is well written..

I wrote one in couple of hours that could generate 75% of the
opengl functions for example..

/Dan

--
Dan Gudmundsson               Project:    Mnesia, Erlang/OTP
Ericsson Utvecklings AB       Phone:      +46  8 727 5762