R7 on 64-bit OS

Alexander Williams thantos@REDACTED
Sat Sep 9 03:47:24 CEST 2000

Its probably worth noting, though I may be the only one that cares
(:)), that R7 doesn't compile under Linux on the Alpha, and more's the
pity.  I fully admit I'm not guru enough to spearhead the porting
effort, but I'm able to deliver up build logs, etc, if there's
developer interest.

Note that I haven't tried building it on Tru64 Unix with Compaq's
native compiler, yet.  I'm somewhat afraid to ...

--
Alexander Williams (thantos@REDACTED)           | In the End,
  "Blue Jester needs food."                             | Oblivion