QNX port

Daniel Neri daniel.neri@REDACTED
Thu Oct 19 17:17:15 CEST 2000

Hmm, I seem to have missed this message before...

"Vlad Dumitrescu" <vladdu@REDACTED> writes:

> I found the comments about porting Erlang 47.4.1,

I'm guessing those were my comments...

> and that no autoconf tweak was needed.

Actually, autoconf tweaking *is* needed, but I took the easy way out
-- I hacked the autoconf output instead.

> However, I can't make it work...  - configure cannot autodetect host
> type.

It's quite easy to add QNX autodetection by making some additions to
the $ERL_TOP/erts/autoconf/config.{sub,guess} scripts.

>  - then make seems not being able to find the Makefiles in each
> dir...

This is a result of the first problem, since the configure script(s)
put Makefiles in directories named after the host type.

Best wishes,
    --Daniel

--
Daniel Neri                                      mailto:dn@REDACTED