Suggestion: New table iterators

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Thu Oct 19 14:03:37 CEST 2000

In the first version of the fold function, which we plan to release as
a patch for R7B, we will just encapsulate existing functionality in an
iterator. We will use safe_fixtable / fixtable, but we will not add any new
locking mechanims to ets or dets.

/Björn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P