Suggested Example/ emacs questions

Compudata Systems Consulting compudata@REDACTED
Thu Oct 19 01:04:11 CEST 2000

Jim Larson wrote:
> Thing.  Henry Baker's essay
>
>         http://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hb/hbaker/TreeShadow.html
>
> (the link may not work - Netcom's site seems to have gone away -
> anyone know where it's gone to these days?) makes the interesting

  Looking through deja.com, it seems netcom is dead and gone (eulogies,
sorrowful posts about the final seconds, et cetera).  Does anyone know
of anyplace else this might be archived?

--
Christopher Clark <compudata@REDACTED>

  You know, the language of some of those messages that come up, it
just absolutely drives me crazy.  They are flat-out incomprehensible.
          -- William Gates II (BillG's father) on Windows error messages