Windows build

Klacke klacke@REDACTED
Wed Oct 18 10:55:22 CEST 2000

On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 04:36:19PM +0200, Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> > We aimed to ship our stuff on win32 as well
> > as unices.  (Un ...)fortunately this was cancelled so we never
> > shiped. However here's the build_nt directory which I used.
> > It's supposed to reside just under $ERL_TOP
>
> I will try it, thank you very much.
>
> A side note: It's a little confusing with all of you people at Bluetail that
> keep referring to Ericsson as "we"! :-)

Well by "we" I don't mean ericsson at all, I mean Bluetail.
When I say that "We aimed to ship .." I mean that bluetail
aimed to ship a product (which just happens to be implemented
in erlang)
We've done all kind's of hackery to the otp system which we
ship to the otp guys. They can choose to take it, ignore it or
rewrite it .....

Cheers

/klacke

--