threads - use them as much as you can

David W. Bauer Jr. bauerd@REDACTED
Tue Nov 28 21:08:51 CET 2000

The work that I am doing is replacing Java based web apps with Erlang.
And you are right, erlang is a much more suitable solution because it
allows me to handle millions of requests without doing any real work in
the application.  I simply took the inets web server, embed it in a node,
and then use it to create requests into the node.  Very slick of erlang..
because I could have apache outside of the node sending requests to inets
if I wanted.

David