"Turbo Tab"

Simon Bennett simonb@REDACTED
Thu Nov 9 09:24:49 CET 2000

Hi

You are looking for Erlang the unit of telephony traffic rather than
Erlang the language.  I think what you are looking for is on the Westbay
Erlang site at:
http://www.erlang.com/excel.html

I hope this helps.

Simon Bennett
Information Systems Consultant

 Simon Bennett            E-mail:     simonb@REDACTED
 Ericsson Intracom        http://www.ericsson.co.uk/UK/intracom
 1 Bede Island Road       Voice (UK)  0116 2542400
 Leicester                Voice (int) +44 116 2542400
 England                  Voice ECN:  832 707 ext 232
 LE2 7EU                  Fax:        +44 (0)116 2046111