Erlang on AIX

Anders Nygren (TXM) TXMANYG@REDACTED
Tue May 30 18:15:48 CEST 2000

Hi
I am trying to install erlang on an IBM RS/6000 with AIX 4.2.1
and found that there are some patches needed. But I am not clear
on which patches I really need. On the erlang.org web page with
patches, it say about AIX that I need
"all the above C-source patches" but I dont see why I
would need for instance a patch for "Multicast add/drop membership
broken on Intel".
So which patches do I really need.

Also to expose my ignorance, how do I apply the patches. I tried
with the patch command and a number of different flags and parameters
and only got a reply like "sorry, can not find a patch in there"

-

Anders Nygren
System Architect
Empresa Tecnologica Ericsson