Erlang developers in North America?

Marc Feeley feeley@REDACTED
Tue Mar 21 02:34:14 CET 2000

> Hi,
> Does anybody know of any Erlang developers and/or users in North America =
> (near San Francisco)?
> Regards
> Ray Archibald

At the University of Montreal we are working on the ETOS compiler for
Erlang, which compiles Erlang to Scheme, and then to C using the
Gambit-C compiler.  I have a few graduate students, with very good
training in Erlang, who will be finishing in the coming months.
Montreal is rather far from SF, but who knows, maybe these students
can be persuaded to move or to telecommute...

Marc Feeley