Erlang AI?

David Sallach sallach@REDACTED
Thu Mar 2 19:55:39 CET 2000

	Given that Elrlang has much of the functionality of LISP, PROLOG, Scheme &
other functional languages, its unique AI niche, seems to be its
applicability to real world problems.  It's concurrency and robustness are
major aspects of this, but so is Mnesia with its extended relational model,
lack of an impedence mismatch and transparent replication.

David