Bit of publicity for: (Re: Welcome to this year's Erlang User Conference)

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Mon Jun 26 09:39:59 CEST 2000

Oops! That wasn't supposed to go to the list -- sorry.

/Uffe

--
Ulf Wiger                                    tfn: +46  8 719 81 95
Network Architecture & Product Strategies    mob: +46 70 519 81 95