How to communicate between two machines each having a single node

Maheedar ranga.mahee@REDACTED
Tue Jun 6 11:58:07 CEST 2000

Hi,
I am from Wipro Technologies working for Ericsson project on Erlang. I want to know how to communicate between two machines each having a node. I want to communicate between these two nodes. I tried with setting the cookies in the two machines using "erlang:set_cookie(nodename, cookie)". But, it doesn't work. If I can have the answer at the earliest, I will be grateful.

  Ranga Maheedhar Goud
  Senior Systems Engineer-Telecom Solutions
  Wipro Technologies
  Lakshmi Buildings
  Hyderabad - 500003, India
  Tel :  7896008 ext 4615
  mailto:ranga.mahee@REDACTED
  www.wipro.com
  The World's First SEI CMM Level 5 Software Services Company