Registered Processes in Application Specifications

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Jun 1 01:20:53 CEST 2000

Is there any way to specify a form of registered process name in
an application specification without providing a complete list of
the registered process names?

We have applications which may have hundreds of registered processes
(i.e. chan001, chan002, ... chan192).  If I have to add each one to
the application specification (.app file) it is quite cumbersome:

	{registered, [chan001,
                    chan002,
                    chan003,
                    chan004,
                    chan192]}

As far as I can tell the only reason to have this in the specification
is to ensure that included applications don't define the same registered
processes.  Is this true?  Can I leave these names out?

	-Vance