New Linked-in Driver documentation?

Bruce Fitzsimons Bruce@REDACTED
Sat Jul 29 22:41:06 CEST 2000

Hi,

I've just been attempting to link my dialogic linked-in driver to Erlang. I
have been following the instructions in "the book" but it now appears that
these have been superceeded. I notice references to dynamicly loaded
drivers, and a few more entries in the driver_entry struct.

It appears as though the driver_tab.c file is dynamically generated from the
build script, although I haven't found where yet. I guess this file replaces
the config.c mentioned in the book.

Is there any information about the new method, including "dynamic drivers"
as they look interesting? I have searched the doc's but can't find anything
(although I may be looking in the wrong place).

I am prepared to "...use the source Luke; let it guide your hands..." but
any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Bruce