Mnesia is overloaded ?

Sean Hinde Sean.Hinde@REDACTED
Wed Jul 26 13:42:41 CEST 2000

It also makes a big difference whether you have dump_log_load_regulation set
to true or false. If true, the dumper process runs much more slowly which
will make the error report more likely, If false the dumper runs at full
speed but the emulator itself can pause noticably while it waits for lots of
disc intensive bifs to complete.

I tend to run with it set to true as I need to guarantee read response
times.

Sean

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: