Corba structures

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Mon Jul 24 18:02:24 CEST 2000

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn Wingman?= wrote:
> > The UNKNOWN exception is raised when Orber tries to decode the reply-body.
> > Since the double's are contained within a struct it must have been
> > registered in the Interface Repository (oe_register()). If it's registered
> > just supply the Orber-version and I'll check what's wrong.
>
> Aha. That solved it. Thanks!

It's a very common misstake.

> (There was something strange with your mail. Lots and lots of ^@-signs
> in the header.)

Pine doesn't seem like using the letters å, ä or ö in the header.

IC does not support multiple definitions in previously released versions.
According to the OMG specifications it should be possible. It's possible
that this will be available in the next release (with a few restrictions).
For now you have to define the complete module "at once".

/Nick