XML reading and writing

Mickael Remond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Fri Jul 21 13:11:16 CEST 2000

    > Id like to parse (basic) xml files, . are there something usable , like
    > a grammar for yecc, or even some lib available (so i can learn the way
    > its done in the erlang spirit) ?
    > and some examples ?

To parse/read XML files, you have :

www.bluetail.com/~joe/xml/xml.html

This is a good program (validating parser)
The only thing I need is to modify this program to make it able to downgrade
to a non validating parser when no DTD is available (stand-alone XML files).

    > and to write xml files ?

I have nothin special, but this is relativly simple to do to walk your data
structure and to write it as an XML file.
Look at the existing xml program. Look at the data structure it returns.
It should be easy to inverse the process and write the XML.
(If I have time I should try doing something to handle XML writing).

--
Mickaël Rémond          -  mickael.remond@REDACTED
                        -  http://IDEALX.com