Wikie -- back soon!

Luke Gorrie luke@REDACTED
Mon Jan 10 17:05:34 CET 2000

Hi all,

Sorry that the Wiki site has been down this past week, it's due to bad
preparation on my part. I've just shifted from Brisbane to Stockholm,
but the only place with the up-to-date wiki data file is on a computer
of mine in brisbane that's not on the internet. BUT! a brave friend is
grabbing my vegetable.org servers and plugging them into the internet
for me, so I'll get Wikie back up ASAP and post a mail here about it.

Of course after this experience, Bluetail will have to create a Wikie
Robustifier!

Cheers,
Luke