Simulation with Erlang

David W. Bauer Jr. bauerd@REDACTED
Thu Dec 14 21:50:21 CET 2000

This may be blasphemous, but you are welcome to our TW code.  I could even
point you to the API documentation and help you to develop an application
for the robot with it.  What would be really interesting would be if you
made an application in erlang, and used the engine in C.  We could talk
more about this if you like.  This would give you rollback, GVT etc
already done.  You wouuld simply need to generate the events into the
system.

David