erlang odbc Makefile

cahill cahill@REDACTED
Mon Dec 11 21:31:19 CET 2000

I am having difficulty with installing the odbc module for the erlang
runtime system. I have installed iodbc and myodbc and have a database
running. From what i understand, i have to edit the makefile on the
lib/odbc/ directory of the erlang directory and 'make' it.  Is this
correct ??

I have set the environment variable. And ran 'make' , and got the
following errors.
Has anyone encountered such problems, or knows how to fix them. Could
you also let me know what kind of changes must be made to the Makefile.

thanx in advance adrian

Error :
Makefile:18: /make/target.mk: No such file or directory
Makefile:19: /make//otp.mk: No such file or directory
Makefile:35: /make/otp_subdir.mk: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/make/otp_subdir.mk'.  Stop.
lib/odbc> echo $ERL_TOP
/usr/local/wisdom-desktop-users/01/cahill/Project/otp_src_R7B-0