Embedded Erlang

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu@REDACTED
Fri Oct 22 13:03:35 CEST 1999

>| My intention is actually to try to cross-compile Erlang for an embedded
>system

>Please let me know if you really start something, as this is one of my
>project for November: we have a small robot with 32MB of RAM, eCos and
>TCP/IP and I'd like to have Erlang running on top of it.

Sure, but my project is something more like 32KB and a dedicated OS...

(If anyone wonders, the hardware platform is the Lego Mindstorms RCX, a
robot controller unit.
Which made me realize one thing: the CPU is 8 bit... maybe it's not as
simple a task as I have thought to try to port Erlang... hmmmm...)

/Vlad