Embedded Erlang

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu@REDACTED
Fri Oct 22 11:40:17 CEST 1999

  > Did anyone try to compile under Win32 with gcc? I notice there are only
VC++ makefiles... If yes, are there any special things to have in mind?

I feel I have to reformulate slightly my question: will there be any
gcc-based makefiles? The MS ones are not compatible, and the "release" ones
are not intended for Windows...

My intention is actually to try to cross-compile Erlang for an embedded
system, stripping away a lot of stuff that's not needed... Maybe it would be
easier to do from Linux than from Windows, since there the compile already
uses gcc, and my cross-compiler is also gcc?

thanks
Vlad