build problems

Michael Skowronski mskow@REDACTED
Wed Oct 20 19:12:04 CEST 1999

i get the same errors as you.  apparently, debian ``potato'' has the same
problems.

i'm trying to get ``buyin'' from the technical staff to replace some of
the backend things that we're doing in java w/ erlang so i need to
demonstrate that i can at least build it!

i'm going to keep trying and thanks for everyone's help.

Mike