Oid for Mnesia

Ulf Wiger etxuwig@REDACTED
Mon Oct 18 16:41:37 CEST 1999

Records must be defined as
-record(Name:atom(), {Attr1:atom() [  = Default:term()] [, ...]}).

That is, you cannot define a compund structure of attributes.
On the other hand, you can assign any value to an attribute.

If you need to define the data types of your objects, you
can do that using the RDBMS user contribution on http://www.erlang.org

/Uffe