Oid for Mnesia

Hector Garza hgarza@REDACTED
Sat Oct 16 14:13:42 CEST 1999

I'm defining a table in which the primary key is formed of two
attributes, not just one (relation-2 foreign keys).
    The thing is that when I try to initialize the table, I get the
message that I have a bad record definition, which points to  the first
element of the record (./cf.hrl:39: bad record field).

These are the record definitions I've tried>

-record(placed_on,   { [id_procedure,id_plataform],
                                     path}).

-record(placed_on,   { {id_procedure,id_plataform},
                                     path} ).

As you see, I tried first to define the first element as a list, and
then as a tuple, but none of those ways work.

Any of you guys could help me on this...
thanks
hector garza>