Test suite of Mnesia available

Hakan Mattsson hakan@REDACTED
Wed Oct 13 14:04:03 CEST 1999

I have made tar ball of Mnesia's test suite:

    http://www.ericsson.se/cslab/~hakan/mnesia_test_3.8.1.tgz

It contains the source code for the test suite and a little
introductory README file. Once upon the time I made a quite ambitious
test plan for Mnesia. Nowdays most of the test suite is implemented,
but there are still room for volunteers...

The test suite is written for Mnesia 3.8.1 (soon to be released).
This means that some of the test cases asssumes the availability of
not yet released functionality such as incremental backups,
decentralized backups, selective backups etc. and will therefore
encounter some errors. Ignore these for the time being.

For those of you that will go ahead and enhance Mnesia, you may be
interested of a brief overview of Mnesia's internal architecture:

    http://www.ericsson.se/cslab/~hakan/mnesia_internals_slides.pdf

/Håkan