erl_eterm core dumps?

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Mon Oct 4 08:12:37 CEST 1999

I've been trying to implement a C program with the
erl_interface library to communicate with an erlang
node.  I was following the examples in the documentation
when I found that constructing ETERM items would core
dump.  I assumed it was my Unixware port again but I
have since tried it on the otp_LXA_11928_sunos5_i386_R4B
and otp_LXA_11928_sunos5_i386_R5B01 commercial versions
with the same result.

What if anything is wrong with this?:

t.c:

#include "erl_interface.h"
#include "ei.h"

main()
{
        ETERM *e;
        int i;

        i = 1;
        e = erl_mk_int(i);
}

gcc -I/usr/local/lib/erlang/usr/include -o t
t.c -L/usr/local/lib/erlang/usr/lib -lerl_interface

	-Vance