ObjectTime/UML/Erlang

Tony Pedley tonyp@REDACTED
Wed Mar 3 14:38:03 CET 1999

Hi

We are currently investigating Erlang projects and at the same time
looking at our development tools. One tool we are currently interested
in
is ObjectTime, which from the demonstration's we have seen is a very
sophisticated
analysis and design tool. However the UML diagrams are converted down to
C/C++.
>From our discussions it is said to be feasible to use other languages,
although a
lot of work would be required, and were wondering if anyone had looked
in to it or indeed
any work at all in UML-Erlang conversion.

All the best

Tony

P.S After a week of using Erlang, I'm impressed. Now I have to convince
everyone else:)[C++ looks better on CV's]

Tony Pedley             mailto:tonyp@REDACTED
Ericsson Intracom Ltd.  Intranet : http://intracom.ericsson.se
1 Bede Island           Internet : http://www.ericsson.co.uk/datacom/index.htm
Leicester               memoID  : ECOM.CBERAM
England                 Tel  : +44 (0)116 2 542 400
LE2 7EU                 Fax  : +44 (0)116 2 046 111