EUC

Bjarne Däcker bjarne@REDACTED
Wed Jul 28 15:11:06 CEST 1999

Dear Chandru

>   Will all presentations at the Erlang Users Conference be
>   available on the Web? I'm not sure my manager is going to
>   fund my visit to Stockholm!

Whatever material we obtain in suitable format we will
put out on the web. This will probably not be very
consistent.

I hope that a couple of representatives from each design
centre or project would actually come to Stockholm for
the user conference. The informal exchange of information
and experiences between user groups is as important as
the conference itself !

We are also quite flexible about the conference programme
in case somebody comes with new interesting contributions.

I hope to see you in Stockholm on September 30 !

Best regards

Bjarne Däcker

Computer Science Laboratory
Ericsson Utvecklings AB