Distributed erlang

Chandrashekhar eeicmui@REDACTED
Thu Jul 22 18:05:40 CEST 1999

Hi,

  I have two erlang nodes running on a Win95 machine.

  erl -sname node1
  erl -sname node2

  I start a process which is a gen_server on  node2. When
  I try to invoke some client interface functions on node1,
  the request always times-out because it cant locate node2.

  I tried executing nodes() on both nodes and got [].
  I can't figure out what's happening. I tried net_adm:ping(node1)
  on node2 and got pang, and the same vice-versa.

tia,
Chandru

--
Random Wodehouse Quote

He blinked, like some knight of King Arthur's court, who, galloping
to perform a deed of derring-do, has had the misfortune to collide with
a tree.

					  Uncle Dynamite  (1948)