Patches for christmas... (and a FreeBSD port for New Years)

Sebastian Strollo seb@REDACTED
Fri Dec 31 04:16:55 CET 1999

Thanks for the christmas gift Per!

I have now updated the Erlang FreeBSD port (the update is submitted
with id ports/15791 and I guess it will be committed as soon as
someone has the time). The port update includes the christmas patches
(i.e. they are fetched from the erlang.org site). Too bad FreeBSD
already released 3.4, this update port wont make it on the CD's for
this release...

If you can't wait for it to get into the FreeBSD CVS repository you
can always fetch it from the pr-database at

Happy New Years,

/Sebastian