Patches for christmas...

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchez@REDACTED
Thu Dec 30 18:40:48 CET 1999

Hi,

  I belive the erl_exit call made out of safe_alloca and CHECK_MEMORY should
be using CERR as parameter instead of 1, since using 1 instructs sys_printf
to put the output in a temporal buffer who needs safe_alloca and
CHECK_MEMORY to succeed in order to be a valid memory location.

  I also applied the patch as described here to fix the problem with
extra_pointer bits and did not help at all, it again assign a 0x20000000
which will never make a match with the 0xc0000000 value of UNSAFE_MASK. If I
change the value to 0xe0000000 it works well as well if I undef the
Extra_pointer_bits value.

regards,

enrique.

--
Enrique Sanchez Vela  tel/phone (01-8)/(011-528) 357-2267
CITI Consultores S.A. de C.V fax/fax