etk broken in R6B-0? (was INET_GETHOST.EXE)

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Fri Dec 3 19:03:52 CET 1999

The problem (at least on Unix) seems to be that the file etk/src/tkstr.erl
is never compiled.

The workaround is to compile tkstr.erl and place the resulting .beam file into
etk/ebin.

/Björn

--
Björn Gustavsson            Ericsson Utvecklings AB
bjorn@REDACTED      ÄT2/UAB/F/P