Greeting!

Freddie Kruegger kruegger@REDACTED
Fri Jan 3 03:49:47 CET 1997

Hello everybody!

I started to study erlang from Jan. 1 .1999.
A lot of helps needed from you all over the world. thanks....

This is my first question:

I have a Unixware system and I think it is not likely that
Erlang is going to be ported on it successfully.
So, if I made a Erlang server program on NT where erlang system is
available
and C written client program on Unixware where Eralng system is not
available,
do the C-client and Erlang-server can communicate each other
successfully where
Erlang system is ported on one side(NT) only?

Second:
Is there any benchmark test result of Erlang?
If it is made for telecommunication equipment, there could be some
performance data of
Erlang in somewhere!