[eeps] Re: Line numbers in exceptions

Thomas Lindgren thomasl_erlang@REDACTED
Wed Mar 30 13:27:53 CEST 2011

Hi Björn,

This looks pretty great to me, but I _strongly_ suggest you hide the data
representation and make the location info an abstract datatype with a
well-defined API a la dict, proplist and the others.

NB: Smart exceptions also adds more info than just the line number to an
exception (e.g., BIF parameters), but maybe that's better handled on a higher
level.

Best,
Thomas