Using Emacs for your Erlang development? Of course you are!<br><br>The Erlang Development Tool Suite for Emacs will make your life a lot easier:<br><pre>The Erlang Development Tool Suite (EDTS) is a package of useful development
tools for working with the Erlang programming language in Emacs. It bundles a
number of useful external packages, together with specialized Erlang plugins for
them, and its own features to create a complete and efficient development
environment that is easy to set up.
Currently EDTS provides:
- A snazzy erlang shell wrapper with syntax highlighting and auto-completion.
- In-buffer flymake-like compilation
- In-buffer xref checks
- Rudimentary project support
- Code navigation.
- Auto-completion, using auto-complete-mode
- Auto-highlighting, using auto-highlight-mode
- Convenient access to Erlang documentation
- In-buffer running of unit tests
In the works:
- Dialyzer integration
- A nice interface to the erlang debugger</pre><font face="arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><font><font>Find it at:<br><a href="https://github.com/tjarvstrand/edts">https://github.com/tjarvstrand/edts</a><br></font></font></font><br>
Special thanks to the people who have helped me turn this into what it is: Samuel Rivas, João Neves, Håkan Nilsson, Markus Näsman and my eager group of beta-testers at the Klarna Engineering Department.<br><br>Feedback, feature requests and patches would all be highly appreciated.<br>